- Planning Board
- Beth Pagano, Chair, term ends May 31st, 2023
- David Pearson, Co-chair, term ends May 31st, 2027
- Jim Rogers, term ends May 31st, 2025
- Steve Zacharzuk, term ends May 31st, 2026
- David Markusen-Weiss, term ends May 31st, 2024
Village of Red Hook Planning Board & Zoning Board of Appeals Attorney is Victoria Polidoro, Esq., of Rodenhausen, Chale & Polidoro, LLP
The Planning Board meets the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall, in the courtroom, unless there is no agenda.
Membership & Terms:
The Planning Board consists of five (5) appointed members that are appointed to a 5-year term with no more than one (1) term expiring in any given year.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Planning Board serves the Village as specified in § 7-718 of the New York State Village Law and all other applicable provisions of the Village Law.
The Planning Board is primarily responsible for providing advisory recommendations to the Village Board on matters related to community planning and zoning. Members and the chairperson of the planning board are appointed by the Mayor subject to the approval of the board of trustees.
- Zoning Code (adopted 01-20-1999)
- Zoning Map 09-27-2016
- Pattern Book And Architectural Guidelines: 05-20-2013
- Red Hook Site Plan Figures (Zoning 200 Attachment 3; Appendix A): 12-01-2011
- Village of Red Hook’s Comprehensive Plan (adopted in 1968, with further amendments.)
- NYS Law Village Comprehensive Law Section 7-722
- Illustrated Sketch Plans (Zoning 200 Attachment 4): 02-01-2017
- Planning Submission
- Greenway Compact, adopted 06-16-2016
- Greenway Connection Guides @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.